EV Charging Services in Los Angeles
Electric Vehicle Charging Station Installation in Fairfax
Electric vehicles are becoming increasingly common. As their popularity continues to grow, Lightworks Electrical Services is committed to ensuring that the demand for EV charging stations in Los Angeles is met. Whether you own a home or a business, if you require an EV charger, you can trust us to get it installed correctly. We also offer repairs, service, and replacement.
Our licensed electricians have years of experience making EV charging as simple, safe, and fast as possible. For excellent products and superior workmanship, you know who to turn to. We get the job done safely and professionally every time.
Call (323) 307-7362 today to discuss your options with our Los Angeles EV charging experts.
Residential EV Chargers
If you own an electric vehicle, it is time to maximize your experience with your own personal electric vehicle charging station. Our skilled electricians are capable of providing every service you need to get your new EV charger installed in your home.
When you work with us, we will:
- Evaluate your home’s electrical system and your vehicle to determine your specific needs
- Help you choose the best model of charging station for your home and car
- Install your new EV charging station so that it is ready to operate safely and effectively for years to come
Commercial EV Charging Stations
Have you ever thought about what installing an electric vehicle charging station can do for your business? EV chargers are an excellent way to attract both customers and employees. Our experts can help you find the perfect EV charging station for whatever kind of commercial property you own or manage.
We install electric vehicle charging stations on a wide range of properties, including:
- Shopping malls
- Parking lots
- Parking garages
- Apartment complexes
Understanding the Various Types of Charging Stations
There are three types of EV charging stations, including:
- Level 1: This charger runs on 120-volts and is the standard charging cord that comes with every electric vehicle. The plug is conventional, having three-prongs, and can be used in any standard socket. This is the slowest type of charger and is generally only suitable for hybrids with small battery packs.
- Level 2: This type of charger runs on 240-volts and is the optimal in-home solution for quick and convenient charging of normal electric vehicles. Level 2 chargers can charge three to five times as fast as a Level 1 charger. To install, you will need to perform some rewiring work and install a suitable outlet to power it. We can handle this job for you.
- DC fast charging: As the fastest of the three types of EV chargers, this high-powered charger requires a direct current (DC) instead of an alternating current (AC), which is found in typical household outlets. These are the most expensive type of charging and are generally only used in commercial and industrial settings.
Minimize Your Charge Time So You Can Hit the Road
Lightworks Electrical Services is here to help you spend less time charging so that you can spend more of your life enjoying the open road. When you are ready to install an EV charging station in Los Angeles, call the experts.
To request a free estimate, contact our team now!