Los Angeles Electrical Wiring Services
Electrical Wiring Repair in Los Angeles
Here at Lightworks Electrical Services, we are dedicated to providing the very best service to each of our customers. If you require electrical wiring services in Los Angeles, our electricians will ensure that the job is done right and to your satisfaction. When you choose our locally owned and operated company, we will make sure you receive a high-quality solution that meets your needs.
To discuss your wiring project with one of our skilled Los Angeles electrical wiring professionals, contact us today.
Wire-Up Your New Home or Addition
Constructing a new home or building onto your current house is an exciting experience. However, before your new space can be livable, there is a lot that needs to be done. One of the most important tasks is the wiring. This is one thing that you cannot afford to have done poorly. You need an electrician you can trust to get the job done safely and effectively.
When you rely on the team at Lightworks Electrical Services to take care of wiring your new home or addition, you can have peace of mind that you have a fully functional electrical system to meet your demands. Each wiring job we handle is performed by licensed and insured professionals to ensure that your home is safe from electrical failure and fires. We can also make sure that your wiring system is designed to give you power in all the right places.
Rewiring Homes in Los Angeles & Beyond
The longer you live in your home, the more items will come up on your checklist of necessary repairs and replacements. Has your house’s wiring showed up on that list recently? If your wiring is old and no longer safe, it is a good idea to have your home rewired. However, this is a major job and is best handled by a professional electrician.
How can you know if it is time to rewire your home? There are several indicators that you should keep an eye out for.
Signs that you may need electrical wiring services your home include:
- Flickering or dimming lights - If all of your lights are dimming and flickering then you likely need a professional to inspect your electrical panel. But if the issue is localized to one fixture that has a new bulb in it then contact our Los Angeles electrical wiring experts.
- Damaged or exposed wires and cables - If you have interior electrical wiring that's visible then make sure to get in a trained expert.
- Breakers that trip frequently - If your electrical wiring isn't done correctly, it could have an adverse effect on your circuit breaker and it will cause it to trip.
- Slight shocks from switches and outlets - If you ever get heat or any kind of shock from an outlet or light-switch then call in our Los Angeles electrical wiring electrician
- Discolored outlets and switches - If your outlets or switches are starting to change color or melt then give us a call.
- Problems with multiple outlets - If you have an outlet that's not working properly, it's likely that its electrical wiring wasn't done right the first time.
If you notice any of these issues, the best solution may be to rewire your home. Now, since this is a significant investment, you are not going to want to rewire your house unless you are absolutely sure you need to. That’s where we come in. Our team can evaluate the condition of your current wiring and advise you on the best path forward.
Get in Touch Today!
Lightworks Electrical Services is your go-to source for electrical wiring services in Los Angeles. Whether you need one room or a whole home wired, we have the skills and equipment to get the job done as quickly and effectively as possible.
Call our team at (323) 307-7362 now to schedule a free estimate from our Los Angeles electrical wiring professionals.