Los Angeles Ceiling Fan Repair & Installation
Experienced Ceiling Fan Repair Experts in Fairfax
At Lightworks Electrical Services, we have helped many people save money on energy and improve the comfort of their homes by professionally installing new ceiling fans. Whether you are building a new house, remodeling your current home, or just looking to improve the look and feel of your living space, we can provide the best solution.
Our Los Angeles ceiling fan repair experts are committed to making you feel comfortable. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate!
The Benefits of Installing a Ceiling Fan
Many homes these days have ceiling fans. By using a ceiling fan, it can decrease the temperature of your home by up to eight degrees. However, did you know that ceiling fans are not just used to cool you off in the summer? By flipping a switch to change the direction of the blades, fans can be used to push the warm air down to help heat your home in the winter.
Ceiling fans can do many things for you, including:
- Increase your comfort
- Provide a constant breeze
- Save money on energy
- Create extra lighting
- Add beauty to your home
- Keep insects away
If you would like to install a new ceiling fan in your home, our electricians can get the job done right. From wiring and mounting your new fan to installing easy-to-operate wall controls, we will take care of everything. After we finish our work, you can sit back and enjoy a fresh breeze from a beautiful fan that’s operating safely and efficiently.
Got a Problem? We Can Fix It!
Repairing a ceiling fan can be a tricky and sometimes dangerous task. It is best to leave your repair needs in the hands of our licensed electricians.
We have extensive experience fixing all types of ceiling fan repair problems, including:
- Fans that don’t turn on - It's either something tripping at the circuit level, a faulty outlet or you need ceiling fan repair so test your electricity and then give us a call.
- Fans that have flickering or non-working lights - If the bulbs are out and not lighting correctly when changed then you could have an issue with your fixture.
- Fans that are wobbly - Likely need an adjustment to the screws or fasteners.
- Fans that operate noisily - By now you should have a good idea of what your fan usually sounds like so if you notice any abrupt changes give our Los Angeles ceiling fan repair experts a call.
- Fans that are stuck on one speed - If your fan usually has multiple speed levels and it's just not reaching that speed anymore than ceiling fan repair is in order.
- Fans that produce a grinding or humming sound - These sounds don't just go away on their own and can in fact get worse over time so call in our Los Angeles ceiling fan repair experts as soon as possible.
- Fans that do not reverse directions - In order to get optimal air circulation, you'll need your fan to work in both directions as intended.
- Fans that have faulty remotes - If your remote is malfunctioning in any way then just give us a call and we'll get to the bottom of it.
- Fans that have airflow issues - The whole reason you got a fan was to enhance your airflow and get your the indoor air environment you need.
If you are experiencing any of these issues with your ceiling fan, we are available to diagnose and repair the problem right away. While most faults can be fixed, sometimes repairing a fan is not the best economic option. If this is the case, we can help you find and install a replacement fan.
Let Us Make Your Life More Comfortable
When you need help installing or repairing a ceiling fan in Los Angeles, rely on the highly skilled technicians at Lightworks Electrical Services. We handle every project with the utmost attention and care, and we will leave your home in the condition we found it. You also do not have to worry about our electricians performing sub-par work, as we guarantee the quality of our workmanship.
Our aim is to exceed your expectations in all we do. For an exceptional customer experience, contact (323) 307-7362 now.