Information about Coronavirus (Covid-19) Precautions
To Our Valued Customers,
Due to Coronavirus (Covid-19), we are taking extra safety precautions to keep you and our technicians healthy and safe during these challenging times.
We require our employees to take the following precautions:
- Surface Sanitation - Sanitize all surfaces, like phone, tablet, and tools before arriving to home.
- Hand Washing - Wash and sanitized hands before arriving to the home.
- Gloves – Put on gloves before arriving to the home.
- Booties - Put on booties before entering the home.
- Mask - Put on safety mask before arriving to the home.
- Health - Report being free from symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving to the home.
- Uniform - Ensure uniform is clean and sanitized before arriving to the home.
- Social Distance - Maintain at least six feet of distance from the occupants of the home.
Our expectation from you, our customer, is that you inform us immediately if someone in your home becomes sick. If you feel you need to cancel your service appointment due to illness, please let us know and rest assured that we will welcome you back when you are ready. During service calls, customers are required to keep a 6-foot distance from technicians and to keep pets away from the working area.
Should you have questions or concerns about this issue, please contact us directly.